Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gulu Walk 2007

LOOK TO YOUR LEFT!!



See that? I'm officially a fundraisin' fool.

On Saturday, October 20, I am walking for the children of northern Uganda. In the midst of this 21-year conflict in Uganda, over 1-million people have been displaced, predominantly affecting women and children. These displaced children have been forced into abhorrent conditions in camps where hundreds of people are dying every week because of a lack of clean water, food and medical care. I am walking to tell their story and to fundraise in support of children’s programs that focus on education, rehabilitation and youth outreach. Donate to me today and help me reach my fundraising goal. Better yet, join me and sign up today at www.guluwalk.com. Thank you in advance for your support! Please help me to help them...

$50 can keep a child rights radio show on the air
$100 can sustain a human rights club in a northern Ugandan school
$300 can send a child orphaned by the war to secondary school
$500 can create a youth peace-building/event space in a displacement camp



No comments: